COURT ORDERED AUCTION: Selling For Division
210 ACRES± TO BE OFFERED AS A WHOLE
North Of County Road 28 · Greensboro, Alabama (Hale County)
ONLINE ONLY Bidding Closes Tuesday, August 20th ·7 PM
Subject to Hale County Circuit Court Approval, Case #36-CV-2018-900074.00
PRIME HUNTING LAND JUST 40 MILES SOUTH OF TUSCALOOSA!!
EXCELLENT TIMBER REVENUE OPPORTUNITY
- Located in rural area of Central Hale County
- Ideal for recreational purposes
- Level to gently sloping terrain and is mostly wooded with pine & hardwoods
- Dirt road runs north to south through the property
- Convenient to County Road 28, Highway 14, Highway 69 which connects Greensboro to Tuscaloosa & Johnson Road
- Timber cruise conducted in early 2019 values a mixture of standing pine & hardwoods at $132,351±
- Greensboro was named in honor of American Revolutionary War General Nathanael Greene.
- Boasts to be the "Catfish Capital Of Alabama"
For more information, please call Mickey Fowler at (256) 653-4454 or Daniel Culps at (256) 603-1249. Our office number is (256)420-4454.
Directions: From County Road 28 & Highway 69 in Greensboro, Alabama, travel west on County Road 28 approximately 3 miles to auction property on the right.
Watch for Fowler Auction signs!!
· This is an ONLINE ONLY auction held on www.fowlerauction.com.
· A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid price to arrive at the final purchase price.
· A 20% deposit (escrow money) of the total purchase price will be retained with 24 hours of the auction closing with balance due on or before 30 days or 5 days following court approval, whichever is later.
· This Farm will be sold by the acre and conveyed by deed description.
· No Broker Participation will be available for this auction.
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read the terms & conditions BEFORE bidding (either online or LIVE). Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting this property BEFORE bidding (property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS).
We strongly encourage all bidders to inspect/ask questions regarding this potential purchase.
This auction will be conducted by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Mickey Fowler, CAI, CES, AMM, AARE; ALSL466, TNSL1442, TNFIRM2315, GASL1394
Daniel Culps, CAI; ALSL5070, TNSL5890
ONLINE ONLY Auction. Closes Tuesday, August 20th, 2019 at 12 Noon, CDT.
SUBJECT TO HALE COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT CONFIRMATION, Case #36-CV-2018-900074.00.
Real Estate: A non-refundable deposit of 20% (escrow money) of the total purchase price is required within 24 hours of the auction's closing. The remaining balance shall be paid at closing, which will occur within thirty days (30) of auction date or 5 days following court approval, whichever is the later. All closing and settlement fees, including but not limited to surveys, inspections, reports, title insurance, any/all ad valor em taxes due are the Buyer's responsibility.
NOTE: The real property will be offered in an online auction where the property will be sold by the acre (i.e. bid of $1000 x 210 acres = $210,000.00.)
If for any reason the Buyer fails to make full payment in accordance with the terms above, the Buyer will be liable for the unpaid balance still due and owing, plus interest in the amount of twelve percent (12%) per annum from the auction date and reasonable attorney fees and expenses for collection as a result of said default.
Real property will be conveyed by deed description.
SERVER, SOFTWARE TECHNICAL OR INTERNET ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, or any other online auction-related technologies, reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE NOR FOWLER AUCTION & REAL ESTATE SERVICE, INC. SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Disclaimers & Absence of Warranties:
* Information contained herein believed to be accurate but not guaranteed by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
* In all transactions, the Auctioneers are acting as agents for the Seller only.
* Property will be sold 'AS IS, WHERE IS' with no guarantees,expressed or implied, by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
* All decisions of the Auctioneers are final.
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason prior to the close of bidding.
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc.
Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep his/her username and password confidential as each individual is responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving his/her account. If your USER NAME is offensive to Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc., then we reserve the right to terminate your bidding.
When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or auction company may bid on this auction. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, any and all correspondence.
DEFAULT: If purchases are not settled by the specified closing/pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.'s auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions and may be charged 10% of bid price or $500, whichever is greater. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Any dispute between Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc., its Agents or Representatives, and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Madison County, Alabama (or county designated by Fowler Auction). By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.